Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Pepper Ridge Elementary

Logo Title


  • What do I need to do if my child needs to take medication at school?

Students must have a medication authorization form on file at school in order to have both nonprescription (acetaminophen, allergy medication, etc.) and prescription medicine (inhaler, nebulizer, epi-pen, etc.) at school.  This form must be completed and signed by a physician.  The parent/guardian should also sign the form.  Forms can be obtained in the Pepper Ridge office, or through a link on Nurse Marcum’s webpage on the Pepper Ridge website.  Parents are welcome to come to school to dispense medicine without a doctor’s form.

  • Is a dental exam required for my child?

State law requires kindergarten and second grade students to have a dental exam by May 15 of that school year.